Saturday, January 11, 2014

SMUT 90's THROWBACK!!



Super fun night! I love the 90s... I pulled out my crimper for the occassion, and Cassandra pulled out a pic from her Hanson lovin days...


Sleater-Kinney - Oh!
Supergrass - Pumpin' On Your Stereo
Republica - Ready To Go
Pure - Spiritual Pollution
Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye
The Breeders - Cannonball
Dead-Eye Dick - New-Age Girl
Len - Steal My Sunshine
Lucas - Lucas with the Lid Off
Salt 'N Pepa - Whatta Man
TLC - Creep
Dr. Dre & Snoop Doggy Dog - Nothin' But A G Thang
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
Skee-Lo - I Wish
All Saints - I Know Where It's At
Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
Bell Biv Devoe - Poison
Corina - Temptation
Heavy D & The Boyz - Now That We Found Love
White Town - Your Woman
EMF - Unbelievable
Ma$e - Feels So Good
Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
Savage Garden - I Want You
Salt 'N Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex
Backstreet Boys - Everybody
Snap - The Power
Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
Vanilla Ice - Ice, Ice, Baby
Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love
Tony! Toni! Tone! - It Feels Good
Stereo MC's - Connected
Elastica - Connection
Weezer - Buddy Holly
Criss Cross - Jump! Jump!
Ini Kamoze - Here Comes the Hotstepper
Cece Peniston - Finally
Techtronic - Move This
Reel 2 Reel - I Like To Move It
Real McCoy - Another Night
Freaknasty - Da Dip
Love Inc. - Broken Bones
Deckline & Wizard - Around the World
La Bouche - Be My Lover
The Shamen - Move Any Mountain
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - T.R.O.Y. (They Reminisce Over You)
Ol' Dirty Bastard - Got Your Money
Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
Onyx - Slam!
Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow
Next - Too Close
Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack
Nicole Ray - Make It Hot (featuring Missy Elliott and Lil Brat)
Aaliyah - Are You that Somebody?
Maxi Priest - That Girl
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing)
112 - Only You (featuring Puff Daddy, Notorious B.I.G. and Ma$e)
Ace of Base - Don't Turn Around
Keith Sweat - Twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment